1. IDENTIFICATION DATA (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce):
Business Name: AIDIMME - Metal-processing, Furniture, Wood and Packaging Technology Institute, -from here on, THE COMPANY-
Address: Technology Park, C / Benjamín Franklin, 13. 46980 Paterna (Valencia)
Telephone: 961 366 070
Mercantile Registry of Associations of the Ministry of the Interior, Section 1, national number 58797
3. LINKS POLICY: The linked websites are not controlled by THE COMPANY and therefore is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link found on any linked website, or for any changes or updates to such websites. THE COMPANY is only providing these links to you for your convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the website by THE COMPANY.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: THE COMPANY by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the provisions legal provisions on the matter, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE COMPANY. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by him.
All the contents published on the website and especially the designs, texts, images, videos, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as trade names, trademarks or drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of THE COMPANY. In no case shall it be understood that any license is granted or waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights is granted, nor is any right or expectation of law conferred, especially that of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said contents without the prior express authorization of THE COMPANY.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES: THE COMPANY will be liable for any damages that the user may suffer as a consequence of the use of the website when said damages are directly attributable to an incorrect performance of this entity, having proven that it has not complied with the requirements and legal and regulatory requirements established. It is the responsibility of the user to adopt all the appropriate technical measures to reasonably control the risks of open Internet browsing and avoid damage to their equipment, loss of data and theft of confidential information. THE COMPANY is not responsible for the damages that may derive from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational operation of this website or in the users' computer devices and equipment, motivated by causes outside the COMPANY, that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the website, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other systems, or the impossibility of giving the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to THE COMPANY due to the user, third parties, or force majeure. THE COMPANY will not be responsible if it does not have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers or recommends through its links is unlawful or that it damages the property or rights of a third party subject to compensation, or if it does, it acts diligently to delete or disable the link or the corresponding information.
6. WEB SECURITY: The web uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, secure communications or cryptographic mechanisms, among others, all with the aim of preventing and reducing data security incidents (confidentiality, integrity and availability). To achieve these purposes, the user agrees that the provider obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls and the provision of the services that must be executed for the use of the web. Online security is also established through the configuration parameters of the different web browsers, so its consultation is highly recommended.
7. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS: The law applicable to this Legal Notice will be Spanish Law. For the controversies that may arise on the occasion of this notice, the parties, renouncing their own jurisdiction, expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the address indicated in the IDENTIFICATION DATA.
8. PRICES: The prices indicated on this website do not include any type of tax. The corresponding taxes will be applied at the time of formalizing the payment.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE LEGAL NOTICE: Eventually, this Legal Notice may be revised in order to update the changes in the current legislation, update our information collection and use procedures, the appearance of new services or the exclusion of others. These changes will be effective as of their publication on the web, so it is important that you regularly review this Legal Notice in order to stay informed about the changes.